Characteristics of Bullying according to Women by their female bosses:
- Clips your wings: Asks more of you but never shares the spotlight. Feels threatened by Competition; Insecure.
- Steals your work: Takes advantage of "team" interests by not giving Credit where credit is due. Takes credit for your work.
- Feeds you to wolves: Takes you on as Right Hand woman yet you end up doing dirty Work; Firing and Blaming for bad patient care.
- Leaves you in lurch: Sabotage of her own crew; giving half information, with an impossible deadline and an unqualified team.
- Crashes your weekend: Monopolizing your weekends off maniacally, instead of occasional overtime management.
- Stickler for rules: Rigid rather than flexible where needed. Does not invite change or fresh ideas.
- Changes her tune: Keeps you insecure by public praise to your face, Two faced tearing down to others; dampens drive.
- Rules with a fist: Manipulates by pitting one against another; fearful, mistrusting team does not rebel but keeps working.
- Cope or quit?: Fight within the hierarchy or Flight by quitting. Triangulation against perceived male advantages (blaming Men).