Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Beyond Words

There are clearly experiences that are beyond words; deeply embedded and almost never expressed to even our closest friends. I took a very real risk in exposing my inner self. A Friendship ended on that very sudden shocking finale. At a key point in my life when I needed my friend the most it was over. I blame the fifth step of the 12 Steps used by AA and other groups that compelled me to "confess...the exact nature of my wrongs" to a trusted confidante that could help me Spiritually. It clearly did more unrepairable damage than good and burned some important bridges along the way. Had I kept my mouth shut for the rest of my life I would be far better off than I am Today. So if I am being vague it is because of this bad experience. Why should I trust the rest of the world?