Blog Archive

Friday, December 9, 2016

"What Do You Write About? You Don't DO Anything."

Someone once close to me made that observation about writing in my Journal and this Blog. I understand the context. My brother would have said the same thing, if he were alive. And there are a few others who did not consider Home Health as a legitimate job. Truth be told it was more vital than what they did for a living. And I am Disabled, which is ANOTHER area of dispute. They would say there was nothing wrong with me and that I did not have a legitimate Disability. Well then, I have convinced about a dozen doctors over time and the Government itself that I have Bipolar Disorder, among others. So I am "defrauding" the Government even though I am paying into the Social Security System as I make legitimate Income from it for my Disability. I live on nothing; a dollar or two per day. That isn't life. That is life support. Pull the plug.