|This article does not cite any sources. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Author||K. W. Jeter|
|Series||Blade Runner #3|
|Genre||Science fiction novel|
|October 1, 1996|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover, Paperback)|
|LC Class||PS3560.E85 B59 1996|
|Preceded by||The Edge of Human|
|Followed by||Eye and Talon|
StoryLiving on Mars, Deckard is acting as a consultant to a movie crew filming the story of his Blade Runner days. He finds himself drawn into a mission on behalf of the replicants he was once assigned to kill. Meanwhile, the mystery surrounding the beginnings of the Tyrell Corporation is being dragged out into the light.
- Rick Deckard: Former Blade Runner. Now working as a film consultant.
- Sarah Tyrell: The niece of Eldon Tyrell. Has been living on Mars since the events of Blade Runner 2.
- Anson Tyrell: Father of Sarah.
- Ruth Tyrell: Mother of Sarah.
- Rachael: A ten year old girl.
- Roy Batty: The human template for the replicant Deckard fought in the previous novel. This replicant's personality now resides inside Deckard's briefcase.
- Sebastien: A dehydrated deity.
- Urbenton: Director of the movie 'Blade Runner' to which Rick Deckard is consultant.
- Dave Holden: Deckard's former partner.