Blog Archive

Thursday, March 30, 2017

COP Movie Documentary, "THE SOCIAL WORKER" Part 1 - This is a Documentary in progress, of the interviews I shot in 2007 of my Father Robert C Mickelson and his coworkers. We talked about his life as a Homicide Detective, as a base for my script. The video is to demonstrate the nostalgia of the period that I am trying to capture and share, as Mad Men has and Good Fellas did. I wrote a two hour movie script and a one hour follow up 3rd episode. I could make this a movie, but I have so many captivating, hilarious, original stories that i see this as a long running episodic TV show on AMC, FX, HBO, or Showtime. I have never seen a cop show with the twists oddities, and social intricacies that this real life story has. Many of the details are so absurd that a studio could not make this stuff up if they tried. Truth is stranger than fiction. There is also a show open for THE SOCIAL WORKER on this Channel. The story he is describing is in the 2nd act of the script of THE SOCIAL WORKER. Matt Mickelson Channel on YouTube.com